Sheri at Broken Fingernails nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks Sheri!
Rules are Rules: (Until they ask 11 questions- breaking just a little here)
- Make a post thanking and linking the blogger who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts. All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
And the Nomination Winners from TmezPoetry are-
- MacasAnne at Wants to Know (Poetry)
- Cadence at CadenceforLife (poetry, recipes, photos, etc)
- Algophotography at Algophotography
- Fife at FifePhotosandArt
- Linguistic Capitol at LinguisticCapitol
- Elia at Elia’sWords
- Joel Savage at JoelSavage
- Tom D’Evelyn at OnMyContemporaries
- Emerge Literary Journal at EmergeLiteraryJournal
- Julie R. Enszer at JulieREnszer
Questions from Sheri to me and me to Nominees-
- What is your most difficult subject to write about? History
- Conversely, what is your favorite subject to write about? Seasons, nature, all kinds of things
- Snacks – sweet or savory? Salty
- How do you get out of bed in the morning when you don’t feel like doing so? Then I just don’t lol
- How have your life challenges changed you-are you stronger, bitter, a cynic, disillusioned, happier, etc? Yes, with a bit of all of the above developing a great sense of humor and appreciation for emotional diversity
- Weather – 4 seasons or mild all year round? 4 Seasons
- Reading – fiction or non-fiction, e-books or actual books (or “Who has time to read?”)? With adhd, I have to push myself to read any novel length material. Short and sweet fits me of any genre online and off
- Social Media – fun or necessary evil? Both